We are glad you found us, I will help you plan and setup your paintball trip.
How to reserve a date:
Reservation and Deposit Required
Step 1. Pick a date with the players you plan to attend with (you do not need a group to play you may come alone) if you come alone or in a small group we will mix you with players of the same skill level.
(Tip 1: All words Highlighted will take you to that page).
- Step 2. Call to see if your date is available (610-630-4793).
(Tip 2: If you want to get back to the main page click on our logo in the top left corner from any page and it will take you there.)
- Step 3. After you check on availability, collect a $30 deposit from each player, or have them deposit individually at Book Now, in the first part of the book now form is a box labeled "Name of Group" in that box have each player write the same agreed upon name so we keep your deposits all together. (We accept every major credit card)
- (Tip 3: If you want to find out who has deposited within your group either call us: 610-630-4793 or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Step 4. See if you qualify for some of our Group Leader Benefits and Private Play I hope this tour was helpful and informative.
The following times are arrival times, we require approximately one hour to go through the rules and hand out equipment:
- 8:45 am out playing by 9:45 am
- 9:45 am out playing by 10:45 am
- 10:45 am out playing by 11:45 am
The park closes at 4:00 pm
Reservation and deposit always required
Have questions call us: 610-630-4793