We are glad you found us; I will help you plan and set up your paintball trip.
How to reserve a date:
Reservation and Deposit Required
- Step 1. Pick a date with the players you plan to attend with (you do not need a group to play; you may come alone). If you come alone or in a small group, we will mix you with players of the same skill level.
- (Tip 1: All words Highlighted will take you to that page) .
- Step 2. Call to see if your date is available (610-630-4793).
- (Tip 2: If you want to get back to the main page, click on our logo in the top left corner of any page, and it will take you there.)
- Step 3. Check on availability, collect a $30 deposit from each player, or have them deposit individually at Book Now. In the book now form is a box labeled "Name of Group" in that box, have each player write the same agreed-upon group name. We keep your deposits altogether based on that group name. (We accept every major credit card)
- (Tip 3: If you want to find out who has deposited within your group, either call us: at 610-630-4793 or contact us: at firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Step 4. See if you qualify for some of our Group Leader Benefits and Private Play I hope this tour was helpful and informative.
The following times are arrival times.
- Arrive at 9:30 am out playing by 10:30 am
- Arrive at 10:30 am out playing by 11:30 am
The park closes at 4:00 pm
Reservation and deposit are always required
Have questions, call us: 610-630-4793